Thursday, May 21, 2009

What makes you happy?

I really feel happy when I am in middle of some work which I am passionately involved with.

I really feel happy when I stretch my limits and try to accomplish something which is out of my range.

I feel happy when some one talks his or her heart out to me. Same is the case when I open my Heart to somebody. Most of the times these chats don’t have any specific purpose .

I feel happy when an Infant smiles at me and tries to communicate in a language which is know to only to him.

I feel happy when my little 5 year old Kuhoo lectures me on everything under Sun. She just keeps on flooding me with all her Sermons. She tells me what is right and what is wrong. I just have no logic to counter her arguments.

I feel happy when on a given day everything starts falling as per my wish. On some special days it seems God bestows me with some extra power. I can do anything that day and I sense a feeling of achievement in all my actions.

I feel happy when I listen to an old Folk or semi classical song from my old Collection. It just takes me to my Childhood days.

I feel happy when people around me Smile and laugh their heart out.

No comments: