Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One day Sickness

From my latest experience I have began to like one day sickness.

When you fell ill( my favorite is fever!), suddenly everybody around you starts taking more care of you. If you are in Office, every body will enquire about it. Nobody will give you that extra strenuous work. At home you can spend time just lazing off. Family members give you special treatment. You may be treated with special massage!!.

Mind you , it’s not always that you get everything you like. Sometimes you are watched so closely that you can’t do anything except lying on Bed. I don’t like this kind of sickness. I like sickness, which provides you with a certificate of authentic sickness but doesn’t hamper your movement.

The best part of being sick is when you recover from it. You suddenly feel a surge of energy inside. You feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the World.

No comments: