Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last day in Office

Yesterday was my last day in organization. I had to say Goodbye to this great workplace after spending seven and half years of some fantastic time with very creative and supportive Colleagues. I got to learn lots of things professionally during this time. Lots of people provided me with much needed encouragement and support whenever required. It was lots of fun getting opportunity to work with such a great bunch of passionate technologists.

Whenever I left any organization in the past I used to maintain a stoic self and be as un-emotional as possible. This time it was something different. I could sense all the affection of my workplace team and friends. Though I maintained an outer calm, but could sense waves of emotions running high. I will always remember this bunch of enthusiastic and friendly individuals. I would like to say only one thing. You Guys Rock!!!!

No comments: