Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sach ka Samna..

For last few weeks I have been caught up with heavily on my office front, because of relocating to new campus. To re-locate to a new campus, when so much hardware movement is involved is quite a challenge. We have got now ample space in new set up and it should offset the pain of spending more time in daily commuting.

I have been watching few episodes of “Sach ka Samna”. It’s quite amazing how people come out in open and talk about their deepest secrets. I am surprised that no one has been able to answer all the 21 questions. Does this means it’s so hard to speak truth consistently? I may agree partly with this. It’s easy and convenient to speak truth in parts. It becomes increasingly difficult to hold high the flag of truth consistently.

Kuhooji is asking me to tell good story for her puppet show in School tomorrow. I have to go for now. I wonder why she is asking me tell her a story when she herself is so good in making up a story!!!!

No comments: